Unless you want your company to dry up, you need marketing. You need customers and you need them to buy your product or service. You can’t just wait for referrals from other customers. They might not ever come. Here are the top 10 marketing ideas for small businesses, broken into groups from the marketing companies who are the best at them.
Veritas Inc Marketing Tips
1. Send a weekly email to your list. After you’ve collected names and email addresses of people in your network or people who might be interested in buying into your services or products, you can easily increase your revenues by emailing out new promotions or discounts on existing products.
2. Get social. Social media marketing is free and there are so many people who are really into reading inspirational articles and ‘life hacks’ these days. The world is getting lazier and likes to have all of their ‘news’ and entertainment coming from a central source. Become a publisher of social media and you never know. You might just have one of your articles go viral and bring in thousands of new customers.
3. Get out there and meet your neighbors. Even if you don’t have neighbors, campaigning for your company is one of the most inexpensive things you can do. More, its the most effective. Meeting your current customers and potential ones is not only a great way to break the ice, its also a great way to stand out from the competition.
For more great ideas on how to increase your market share like Veritas Inc, be sure to check out some of these Veritas Inc reviews. Atlanta, Georgia is where their headquarters is located, but they have expanded to over 75 different markets.
It’s crazy how this marketing agency does business these days! You should also check out this page on Veritas as well.
Advertising Per Strategic Campaigns Inc
1. Volunteer in your community. When you attend networking events, everyone knows what you are up to. You are there to promote your business. However, when you contribute to charitable works, you just might actually be a good person. Who do you think people want to hang out with more? Of course you know the answer. Market your business through giving your time to charity and philanthropic ventures.
2. Strategic Campaigns Inc in Kansas City, Missouri is great at marketing products online. They have an entire team devoted to increasing brand recognition and paid advertisements. While other companies may be blanketing the internet with their name and logo, you can spend your money wiser and really target the customers you are looking for.
3. Another thing that Strategic Campaigns Inc does extremely well is telemarketing. They call all of their former customers to let them know of great things that are going on in their business in Kansas City and the surrounding area. You should follow suit with your marketing efforts.
Strategic Campaigns Inc has really done a number on the marketing firms in the area. They seem to be growing quicker than any other company in the entire metropolitan area of Kansas City. To view more information on Strategic Campaigns Inc, be sure to visit some of these Strategic Campaigns Inc reviews. Kansas City marketing firms might not recover!
Tips 7 – 10 From a Personal Trainer
Personal training might be one of the toughest things out there to market appropriately. The competition is stiff and it seems like everyone is an expert personal trainer. Here are the next four tips of the top 10 marketing ideas for small businesses.
7. Be an authority. In the world of personal training and physical fitness, everyone and their brother is an expert. However, not everyone is an expert marketer. Just remember, it doesn’t really matter WHAT you know. It matters how well you market yourself. So, publish some content and market it well. Not even well… just better than the competition. You’ll quickly become an expert.
8. Give testimonials. Everyone in the physical fitness industry loves publishing testimonials and before and after pictures. You should do the same with your products or services. Let people know exactly what they can expect from your services. The good, the bad, AND the ugly.
9. Charge what you are worth. If you charge too little, people won’t think that you know what you are doing. They will not see the value. A personal trainer that charges $20 per hour is the same as a personal trainer that charges $15 per hour. However, a personal trainer that charges $50 per hour MUST have something that they’re charging for, right? Don’t short-change yourself. Charge people what your product or service is worth.
10. After everything is said and done, you want repeat business. Sure, in the personal training industry (as well as gym membership sales), contract can guarantee your residual income. However, you don’t want to RELY on contracts. You want people coming back because they LIKE YOU and they can see the VALUE of your services or products. Be sure you communicate this in its entirety with your customers…frequently.
For more information on personal training in the Seattle area, be sure to visit this personal trainer Kirkland page or this personal trainer Redmond post. Either way, you’ll sure get an idea of what I’m talking about in regards to promotions and marketing ideas.
Thank you for reading our Top 10 Marketing Ideas for Small Businesses post! Come back soon!